Saturday, January 9, 2010

Courtney Cope: Artistic Director

As the owner and Artistic Director of Imperial Floral, I want to thank all our clients who have made us a success.  We have enjoyed all the weddings and events that we have helped with.  I love the many beautiful brides who have invited us to help with their BIG DAY!  We love flowers and love our clients.  


We look forward to a new year of excited floral events.  We are proud of our new DVD, Do It Yourself Flowers: Rose Edition, coming to a craft store near you soon.  I am excited about my past articles written for Wasatch Women Magazine online edition and look forward to more writing opportunities.  Happy New Year!!!   

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Courtney this blog is awesome! You're so talented!

I know I had so much fun too at the game. You looked so cute and it was so fun to talk. We'll be out of town this next week so I wont make it to the game, but we'll try the next one!
And let's do a lunch/play date with Ashley and others soon.

Melissa said...

I agree with Courtney. You are talented. The brides that get to have you create beautiful flower arrangements & bouquets for their weddings are so lucky. Keep up the gorgeous creations!

Post a Comment